Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 1st Class. Delivery is an average of 1-3 Working Days. This is not a guaranteed delivery time.
- Royal Mail TRACKED - We provide two service speeds, 1-2 Working Days or 2-3 Working Days. This service includes SMS/Email tracking updates from Royal Mail and allows for a neighbour or safe place to be designated in your absence.
|Order Value||Tracked 1-2||Tracked 2-3 ||1st Class|
|£80 +||FREE ||FREE |
- Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. FREE for orders £75 or more (£6.99 for orders under £75) Delivery time is 4-9 working days. This service requires a signature upon delivery. Your parcel will usually be passed over to your postal service upon arrival in the destination country, however in some locations this may be GLS.
- Royal Mail Tracked. Available for Western European countries, this is the fastest Royal Mail service at 3-7 working days. Tracking only, no signature required - £7.99. Your parcel will usually be passed over to your postal service upon arrival in the destination country, however in some locations this may be GLS.
- **RECOMMENDED** DPD. Delivery times begin at 2-3 working days and this service starts at £9.99. SMS/email notifications are available for all countries, and a 1 hour delivery window will be provided by DPD for most countries (there are some exceptions - Denmark, Italy, Finland & Sweden).
|Order Value||Tracked & Signed 4-9||Tracked 3-7||DPD|
|Under £30||£6.99||£7.99||from £11.99|
|£70 +||FREE ||£7.99||from £9.99|
REST OF WORLD
- Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. FREE for orders over £75 (£6.99 otherwise) Delivery time is 6-14 working days and a signature is required upon delivery.
- Royal Mail Tracked. Tracking only, no signature required. Delivery time is 4-9 working days. £7.99.
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Orders are usually despatched the same day if ordered before 3PM or the next business day if ordered after 3PM. Larger orders may be delayed by 24 hours to ensure security checks are completed. If your order is over £200, we may request that we deliver to your payment address only, for security reasons. In the unlikely event that loss or delay occurs, Royal Mail require us to wait 15 Working days before investigating UK parcels & Tracked Parcels is reduced to 5 Working Days. For EU parcels, the wait for investigation is 20 Working Days & The Rest Of The World 25 Working Days. We make every possible effort to ensure all orders arrive in immaculate condition, if you feel your item has been damaged in transit please email us ASAP with a photo. In most cases we will replace the damaged items within the same delivery timescale initially selected for your order. Should you reside outside of the European Union ALL customs and duty tax that may be charged by your government are your sole responsibility, we have no control over these government taxes.
By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products where the item remains sealed and unused. To cancel your purchase within the "seven-working-day cooling-off period", please package the relevant item(s) securely and send it back to us at JP Playing Cards so that we receive it within seven working days of the day after the date that the item was delivered to you. As soon as we receive your item(s) back at our office we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item together with the item's normal postage charge. If you received the product as a gift, you'll need proof of purchase, and to know the date the gift was received by the buyer to return it under these rules.
Please note that we're not able refund any priority, express or courier component of the postage charge. For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, read the official document from the Office Of Fair Trading: http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/general/oft913.pdf